Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's official the house is in escrow

After a little negotiating we came to a deal on our house.  We are in escrow as of Dec 23, we purchased a new car named "Toad" hence it's towed behind us.  Our home inspection was Dec 27 and we came through with flying colors.  The buyers are very happy.  Escrow is set to close on February 4th, Lorraine's birthday.  What a gift.

Now comes a crazy month of packing, downsizing and finding a new home (motorhome) so we are not homeless come Feb 1.  I thought I would be more sad about leaving but truly I am not.  There is so much to explore, people to meet and ways for me to grow while learning about myself I am so excited.  I must say a little nervous about driving a 45' house on wheels down the 405 freeway to get out of town.  That will be Tom's job.

I will miss our friends here a lot and hope to be back sometime to visit but not to live !!!

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment