Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life on the Road in Arizona


It feels weird to be on an extended "something"...Not sure what to call it for me, (Lorraine). Tom is retired or Semi retired.  I have always said I will work till I die and here I am not working.  Kind of strange.  I do hope to find some odd jobs while on the road when we stop for extended stays here and there.  Right now it doesn't really feel like we are on the road yet.  Although I don't know what it's supposed to feel like.  

I do like the openness of this area of the country as compared to Los Angeles.  The roads are more open and everything is more spread out.  The buildings in most places are newer and things seem cleaner.  I like the restaurants better.  Maybe it's just being in a different place  I don't know, we'll have to see as we travel around.

The Arizona sunsets are beautiful. As you will see from the pictures above.  That was a picture from our coach about 2 weeks ago.  


No comments:

Post a Comment